Hi everyone

I wonder if someone could help me solve this issue. A friend of mine is having
issues when trying to connect to his office network using a vpn connection with
L2TP. He is using Windows 7 Ultimate and the office server is running MS SBS
2010. He can't just get this vpn connection to work. All the required ports are
opened on the Juniper firewall i.e. udp ports 4500, 500 and 1701.
Any idea what could be wrong and where to check further?

TIA
Pierre