An IP protocol is not a TCP/UDP port.

For instance, PPTP uses IP Protocol 47, but TCP port 1723.

Since the equipment you're configuring is an unknown model of Juniper,
these might help:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos-security/junos-security95/junos-security-swconfig-security/ipsec-vpn-overview.html

http://kb.juniper.net/kb/documents/public/VPN/ScreenOS_Windows_L2TP_IPSec.pdf

See especially the links at the bottom of the first page for further info.