From: Rod Trent [mailto:rodtr...@myitforum.com]
Sent: 02 March 2012 17:34
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Win 8 CP - Initial thoughts?

I'm still not getting it and I've been playing with it a while.

Why take a failed mobile OS and make it a desktop OS?  I mean, sure, I
see the logic because it *could* help bolster poor mobile device sales,
but...

The interface reminds me of the Partridge Family bus.

WARNING:
The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged.

If you are not the named addressee, you must not use, copy or disclose this
email (including any attachments) or the information in it save to the named
addressee nor take any action in reliance on it. If you receive this email or
any attachments in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete
the same and any copies.

"CLS Services Ltd × Registered in England No 4132704 × Registered Office:
Exchange Tower × One Harbour Exchange Square × London E14 9GE"