I loaded it on my main home system Thursday and have been playing since.
First thing I loaded was Steam games, WoW and mumble client.  Played with
some other stuff as well.

Overall, I am liking it quirks and all.  Some of the quirks have to do with
my live ID.  Currently it seems that the facebook integration and stuff
will only work if your live id is live.com or hotmail.  Mine is my domain
but hosted by Microsoft so I need to figure a configuration work around.  I
am hoping it is a limitation of the CP and not something long term as this
issue is reported to affect domains using Office365 at this time.  We'll
hear more about that soon I hope.

multi-monitor support for the desktop rocks and once I figured out WIndows
key + PgUp it rocked more.  My wife is starting to bug me to load her
laptop with it which is unusual.

I need to get the Server 8 on my lab system this weekend.  Microsoft really
wants to present at work to us why we should be getting on the bandwagon.

Steven Peck
http://www.blkmtn.org