Not sure you really need to do anything, at least initially. So right now
the domain 2 clients (192.168.101.x) are receiving DHCP addresses from
their local DC or some DHCP server on domain 2 that has a scope setup for
the 192.168.101.x address range, correct? When you flip these clients over
to the domain 1 domain, they will still be physically on the same side of
the VPN, so they will continue to get DHCP addresses from the same box
they were getting from before.

My guess is that you want to flip them to a DHCP server in domain 1 at
some point after the migration? If so something like this should work. On
the DC that sits on the domain 2 side of the VPN, or some other box you
designate, setup DHCP and configure a scope identical to how it currently
is for the box that's currently handing it out for 192.168.101.x, but
don't activate it yet. Then when the migration is complete, de-activate
the scope on the old DHCP server, and activate it on the new DHCP server.
Should be that simple. Unless your network is more complex.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Achitect I, Corporate Office of Technology
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com