From: Christopher Bodnar [christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 11:44 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Proxy server and ISA

If you know the GPO is here:

 Group Policy -> User Configuration -> Windows Settings ->
Internet Explorer Maintenance -> Connection -> Proxy Settings

Why do you need the registry value? Which I believe is here:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings

From:        Gavin Wilby <gavin.wi...@gmail.com>
Subject:        Proxy server and ISA

Hi,

I have implemented an install of GFI Web Monitor on a  server that runs ISA2004.

Due to the fact that the ISA has to be set to require auth, for the
users to get logged, I need to set IE for all users to Bypass Proxy
Connections for Loacl Addresses under the Connections for the LAN.

I can see how to policy this out and I cant find the right key to fix
the registry.

Help please?