From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 1:02 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Proxy server and ISA

I didn't specifically implement them, since these are desktop user settings,
but I know they are enforced in our environment and that they do work. So I
can't speak for any challenges that group may have had implementing them.

YMMV
Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Achitect I, Corporate Office of Technology

Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD0068.4738DC80]

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com<http://www.guardianlife.com/>