I second the motion. Unless you know all drivers and apps work with x64.

Mike

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Tom Strader [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:28:46 -0500
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Subject: RE: Installing a Terminal Server

I would stay with x32 Jim.

My 2 cents,
Tom

________________________________

From: Jim Majorowicz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 1:26 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Installing a Terminal Server

I'm installing a new Terminal Server for a client and I'm wondering if
it would be better to install x32 or the x64 version of 2003 R2 as the
base operating system.  It will be hosting Office 2007 Pro and an
Accounting Ap. That is currently only 32 bit.  (The database is still on
an SQL 2000 server, and won't be upgraded to SQL 2003 until June.

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE