http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555741

The first step is required to choose the runtime environment for the
operating system.

To find out the correct runtime environment for our operating system,
you

can use the following questions:

1. Is the applications that will be used on the Terminal Server support
running under x64 runtime or WOW32 under x64 runtime?

2. Did tests show improvement in the server performance?

3. Does the current server hardware support 32-Bit runtime and/or x64
runtime?

4. Is there an exiting license for Windows 2003 32-Bit or x64 Bit?

5. Are the applications used on the Terminal Server designed for the
Terminal Server environment?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311241

http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/8/f/98f3fe47-dfc3-4e74-92a3-088
782200fe7/TWSE05004_WinHEC05.ppt (

Terminal Server With x64 Processor Architectures
<http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/8/f/98f3fe47-dfc3-4e74-92a3-08
8782200fe7/TWSE05004_WinHEC05.ppt> )

Food for thought.

Edward E. Ziots