Yea, like pointing out the fact that the moderators of this LISTSERV are
doing it wrong.

The LISTSERV can't keep up with the traffic.

There's no security whatsoever on the accounts of members of these lists.

Go ahead, go log in as anybody that you want to, change their password,
their name, and their Email address.  Heck, sign them up for other mailing
lists if you want.

Do you need ANY OTHER REASON to move the list?

BTW, you're welcome for pointing that out to everybody.

-cynicalgeek-
cynicalgeek<at>gmail.com