Personal opinion here but you have way too much stuff on that primary DC
comparing it to what I would normally do I would really make that DC a)
redundant, b) at least 5 additional servers.  I never put file shares on
anything but by itself and would do the same thing for each of the
management servers (WSUS, GFI, but most especially Symantec).  I really
hated having Symantec on with anything else it always was needing or doing
something that I really did not like.

Jon