James, you pimp you!

-sc

From: cynicalg...@gmail.com [mailto:cynicalg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:10 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: list delays

And I'm the one that's called a tool?

I probably made money for you James.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2012, at 5:37 PM, James Rankin <kz2...@googlemail.com> wrote:

        On 14 March 2012 19:48, Steven M. Caesare <scaes...@caesare.com> wrote:

        Amit’s better looking too.

        Ok, couldn't resist a signature update with all this talk about it. I
need to remember to remove it when I email important clients though, I sent one
to a guy at AppSense the other day with it on and luckily he thought it was
hilarious.

        Apologies to all who may not like it, can I send you a GMail invite?

        JR

        --
        http://appsensebigot.blogspot.com

        IMPORTANT INFORMATION/DISCLAIMER

        I certainly don't have time to monitor the content of e-mail sent and
received via this account for the purposes of ensuring compliance with anyone's
policies and procedures. I am pretty sure that somewhere in UK legislation
there is some politically-correct drivel that stipulates I must never send or
store e-mails or attachments that are obscene, indecent, sexist, racist,
defamatory, abusive, in breach of copyright, encrypted, amusing, overly long,
slightly opinionated, anonymous, likely to harm animals or hurt the feelings of
an as-yet-unspecified or as-yet-nonexistent minority (such as extraterrestrial
eggplants). Emails of this nature sent in or out of this account may be
intercepted and stopped by the system, but it's a long shot. This being the UK,
even if I was prosecuted for breach of said email guidelines, I'd probably walk
with a suspended sentence anyway, but if I'd forgotten to pay my car insurance,
I'd most certainly be hung, drawn and quartered.

        I am not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has
been sent, in more or less the same way that cyclozine manufacturers aren't
responsible for drug addicts mixing it with methadone and overdosing, so I'm
glad I cleared the confusion up there nice and early. Where opinions are
expressed, they are not necessarily mine. However, I don't make a habit of
expressing other people's opinions for them, so you shouldn't take that
statement as an indication that I am in the business of providing an
opinion-expressing service. In the event that I did, this discourse would
provide no guarantee that I would do it anyway, but I don't, so I won't.

addressed. If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to them, aside from the fact that you've clearly got some level
of unauthorised access to their account or are at least engaged in some sort of
fraud, I'm obliged to tell you that may not copy, forward disclose or otherwise
use it or any part of it in any way. To do so may be unlawful, and as you're
already breaking the law, I am sure that bombshell makes you quake in your
boots and turn yourself over to law enforcement immediately. If you receive
this e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately. That would be me,
and as I am clearly prone to sending emails to completely the wrong person, I
should instantly be stripped of my status as a technical consultant and sent to
do something more becoming of my stupidity, such as appearing on Big Brother,
the X Factor or "insert country name here"'s Got Talent.