I am currently out of the office attending a conference.  I will return on
Monday March 26th.  If you require immediate technical assistance, please
contact the I.T. Help Desk at 788-0911 or helpd...@hnncsb.org.

I am periodically checking e-mail and will respond to urgent matters.

>>> Jonathan Link <jonathan.l...@gmail.com> 03/18/12 08:35 >>>

Ok someone's sub needs to be put on hold or something.

On Sunday, March 18, 2012, Tom Miller <tmil...@hnncsb.org> wrote:
> I am currently out of the office attending a conference.  I will return
on Monday March 26th.  If you require immediate technical assistance,
please contact the I.T. Help Desk at 788-0911 or helpd...@hnncsb.org.

> I am periodically checking e-mail and will respond to urgent matters.

> I am currently out of the office attending a conference.  I will return
on Monday March 26th.  If you require immediate technical assistance,
please contact the I.T. Help Desk at 788-0911 or helpd...@hnncsb.org.

> I am periodically checking e-mail and will respond to urgent matters.

> Take a look at OmniPeek from WildPackets.
>
> Awesome analysis...
>
> * *
>
> *ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
> Technology for the SMB market…
>
> *
>

> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:14 PM, Kurt Buff <kurt.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> Our engineers have finally convinced management that they need a
>> better tool than wireshark for their needs.
>>
>> I am familiar with wireshark and the netmon tools, using them once in
>> a while to track problems, but don't have any experience with the high
>> end tools like Fluke's OptiView stuff.
>>
>> These folks are designing and testing VoIP/SIP applications, possibly
>> in the future involving wifi.
>>
>> Does anyone here have experience with this kind of thing, and can
>> recommend a particular piece of equipment?
>>
>> I'm sure I'll get a bit of benefit from this, as it'll be a major
>> purchase for the company and they won't be using it all the time, so
>> while IT won't be spending its departmental money on it, we are being
>> asked for recommendations.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Kurt

> To manage subscriptions click here:
> Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is
and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

> To manage subscriptions click here:
>

> Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is
and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

> To manage subscriptions click here:

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and