It's the Fluke Networks OptiView XG

This is the beast:
http://www.flukenetworks.com/enterprise-network/network-testing/optiview-xg-network-analysis-tablet

It has 4 test ports on it: copper 10/100/1000 (x2), 1Gb SFP+ fiber, 10Gb SFP+
fiber.

In addition it has two WLAN receivers and external antenna connector. It also
has USB an eSATA ports.

We've used it for testing out some building fiber runs at 1 and 10 Gb, and it
seemed to do the job. If you want to do much deep capture at the higher speeds,
you need an external eSata drive. Haven't played with the WiFi capability much.

Don't know it if does the VoIP stuff, but the above link might sort that out
for you.

-sc