From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 3:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: recommendations on home server

Is fifty cents a day a reasonable investment in ones ongoing education?????
Just like buying a hybrid car, investing in a new more efficient machine
rarely makes good financial sense.

 John W. Cook

Network Operations Manager

Partnership For Strong Families

5950 NW 1st Place

Gainesville, Fl 32607

Office (352) 244-1610

Cell     (352) 215-6944

MCSE, MCP+I, MCTS, CompTIA A+, N+, VSP4, VTSP4