Whoops, I skipped the answer on logging to a central location. I do that with
my user logon script...a giant txt file that gets renamed each night. The below
gathers machine name, IP, time and date of each user logon. The last section
writes it to a server shared and a csv.

I suspect the code breaks and line fees will be all fubar'd.

strComputer = objNetwork.ComputerName
Set objWMIService = GetObject( _
    "winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2")
Set IPConfigSet = objWMIService.ExecQuery _
    ("Select IPAddress from Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration ")
For Each IPConfig in IPConfigSet
    If Not IsNull(IPConfig.IPAddress) Then
        For i=LBound(IPConfig.IPAddress) _
            to UBound(IPConfig.IPAddress)
                strIPAddress = strIPAddress & "," & IpConfig.IpAddress(i)
        Next
    End If
Next
strInfo = objNetwork.ComputerName & "," & objNetwork.UserName & "," & Date() &
"," & Time() & "," & StrIPAddress

SET objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
SET objOutputFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile("\\SERVERNAME\Logs\log.csv", ForAppend,
False)
objOutputfile.writeline strInfo
objFSO.Close