*>>Your buffer overflow example illustrates the point. *

It really doesn't illustrate what you think it does, but there's no point
in me going down this route any longer.

You've chosen to selectively read what I've posted, and ignored clear
examples that disagreed with your premise.  We'll just have to agree to
disagree on this.

* *

*ASB* *http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* *Harnessing the Advantages of
Technology for the SMB market…