Did you take a look at any of the documentation on the Symantec site?
According to this it requires PowerShell 2.0:

http://www.symantec.com/connect/articles/preparing-your-powershell-environment-run-bemcli-and-scripts

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Achitect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com