From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:28 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re-cabling

Hi All,

My main data center is a series of APC racks, 10 I think.  Cabling is a bit of
a mess and I'm going to re-cable some weekend this summer.

What are your preferences?   Cable color by rack, system, type, etc?  It's just
aesthetics but I'm looking for ideas.  The core switches are about in the
center, so I have cables coming from both sides.

Thanks,
Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.

or send an email to

<<inline: image001.jpg>>