Why not put the service accounts in a group and apply GPO that denies
logon type 2 (Logon Locally) via User Rights Assignment.

1)       The common logon types are the following.

a)       Logon Type (2): Console logon - interactive from the computer
console

b)       Logon Type (3): Network logon - network mapping (net use/net
view)

c)       Logon Type (4): Batch logon - scheduler

d)       Logon Type (5): Service logon - service uses an account

e)       Logon Type (6): Proxy Logon

f)        Logon Type (7): Unlock Workstation

g)       Logon Type (8): NetworkClearText ( Reserved for cleartext
Logons over the network)

h)       Logon Type (9): NewCredentials (Initated by using runas command
with the /netonly )

i)         Logon Type (10): Remote Interactive (Recorded for Terminal
Service Logons)

j)        Logon Type (11): Cached Interactive (Recorded when cached
credentials are used to logon locally to a computer)

k)       Logon Type (13): CachedUnlock (Recorded when the computer was
unlocked and the user's credentials were verified against previously
cached credentials.)

Edward Ziots

CISSP, Security +, Network +

Security Engineer