From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:28 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Identifying service accounts that are loggin in interactively

Keep in mind what I'm trying to do here. Not trying to figure out a way to make
sure they can't do interactive logon. I need to prove to audit that they didn't
logon interactively. That means a report from the security logs.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Achitect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise Architecture
and Engineering Services

Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD5515.583E3B40]

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com<http://www.guardianlife.com/>