Need help please.
We have 3 x 2008r2 domain controllers.
We've been fighting with some unusually slow domain logins and other flakiness
for a while.
For example navigating between OUs in active directory users and computers is
painfully slow.
While testing basic connectivity, I found that a ipv6 ping to one of our domain
controllers fails, but here is the interesting part.
If I ping -6  from domain controller to my workstation, then for a couple
minutes, ping -6 from my workstation to the domain controller works.
After just about 2 minutes, it begins failing again when I ping workstation to
server.  Destination host unreachable is the error.
Ping -6 from my workstation to all other servers and domain controllers work
fine.
I checked the windows firewall on the failing computer and it looks identical
to the other 2 domain controllers.
One point that may be relevant.  The failing DC has 2 nics.  I did try
disabling one of the nics and rebooting.  No help.
Turned windows firewall off, no help.
Any suggestions appreciated.