+1

From: Jonathan Link [mailto:jonathan.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 9:51 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: change AD p/w option

Sounds like a group policy setting is undoing your changes...
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM,
<pdw1...@hotmail.com<mailto:pdw1...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
When a user account is set up in AD, they set "Password never expires."  Now,
they want to go back and add "user cannot change password."  However, when they
do make the change, it only holds for a few minutes and then reverts back.  If
I uncheck 'never expires' and just select 'user cannot' within a few minutes
both boxes are blank.
I know that these settings are set at user account creation, but I didn't think
they were set in stone.  If not through the AD gui, can they be changed with PS?

or send an email to

or send an email to