From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 July 2012 11:43 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Certificates

" What are you trying to achieve -- just clean up the stale enrollment
publication data in the directory and make the error go away?  "
Yes. I'm tempted to just blow away any cert in the "Issued Certificates" folder
on the CA that says SUB-DC02, but I don't know certs enough to know if there
would be unintended consequences. I ran the " certutil -dcinfo deleteBad"
command and it did remove some references, but not all.

Actually this article looks like it's what I need:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555151

" I have a tool kicking around somewhere that'll scan AD for published certs
and reports on their validity, issuer, etc.  Give me a yell if you think this
would be handy here."
Yell!!

Dave