-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Peck <sep...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 10:54:55
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Re: Does Citrix have a motd
feature?

Both depending on where they access from :)

In this case, I am told, web interface using online plugin.  This is an
outside vender that is under contract to support a specific set of
systems.

The previous way was individual links. They thought this was an annoying
way and had a better one which was one icon a list selector.  Unfortunatly
despite agreement and communications, complaints happened when it was
switched back.  So.... Trying to find a way where there can be no excuse to
revert back again.