We have an Avaya IP Office connected to a Windows server 2008R2 for VM.  The
system is scalable and easy to configure and use.

Stephen L. Holtz, MCSE, MCT
Director of Information Technology
Addison Reserve Country Club
7201 Addison Reserve Blvd.
Delray Beach, Fl. 33446
Ph: 561-455-1220
Cell: 561-441-0646

 <http://www.addisonreserve.cc/> www.addisonreserve.cc

Proudly recognized as a 5-Star

Platinum Club of America.

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me by replying to
this message and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail
and any printout thereof.