From: Webster [mailto:webs...@carlwebster.com]
Sent: Thursday, 30 August 2012 10:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Ultrabook

6.8lbs does not an Ultrabook make!  I have a 17" monster like that but it kills
my back lugging that thing across the airports.

My new MBPro w/Retina has 16GB RAM and a 768GB SSD and weighs a lot less than
my old 17" MBPro or my 17" backbreaker laptop.

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

http://www.CarlWebster.com<http://www.carlwebster.com/>

From: Christopher Bodnar
<christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com>>

How about this?