too heavy
if you are going to buy a heavy laptop, get...

SYSTEM OPTIONS

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-2760QM (Quad Core 2.40GHz, 6M cache, Upgradable to
Intel® vPro™ technology) edit
Operating System Windows 7 Professional, No Media, 64-bit, English edit
System Recovery None edit
Energy Star/E-PEAT Gold No ESTAR Enabled edit
LCDs 17.3" UltraSharp™ FHD(1920x1080) PremierColor IPS RGB Anti-Glare
LED-backlit Premium Panel Guarantee edit
Graphics NVIDIA® Quadro® 5010M with 4GB GDDR5 edit
Memory 32.0GB, DDR3-1333MHz SDRAM, 4 DIMMS edit

   STORAGE AND MEDIA OPTIONS

RAID Configuration All Hard Drives, RAID 1, 2 drive total configuration edit
Primary Storage 512GB (SATA3) Mobility Solid State Drive edit
Secondary Storage 512GB (SATA3) Mobility Solid State Drive edit
Third Hard Drive None edit
Media Bay Devices Blu-ray Disc™ with Roxio and Cyberlink PDVD™, No Media edit

   POWER OPTIONS

Extended Battery Service None edit

   NETWORKING OPTIONS
Wireless LAN (802.11) Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 802.11a/b/g/n
and 802.16e Half Mini Card edit
Bluetooth Dell Wireless® 375 Bluetooth Module edit
Mobile Broadband None edit

   DOCKING SOLUTIONS

External Monitor None edit
Second External Monitor None edit

  SOFTWARE OPTIONS

Productivity Software Microsoft Office Starter: reduced-functionality Word and
Excel with ads. No PowerPoint or Outlook edit

   SECURITY AND SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT

Fingerprint Reader Options Internal Swipe Fingerprint Reader and Contactless
Smartcard Reader edit
Systems Management Intel vPro™ Technology’s Advanced Management Features edit

   ACCESSORIES

Carrying Cases Timbuk2 Premium Messenger (Breakout) Case (Up to 17.0) edit

   ENVIRONMENTAL OPTIONS

Environmental Options None edit
Dell Recycling None edit

  ASSET PROTECTION SERVICES

Hardware Support Services 3 Year Basic Hardware Service with 3 Year NBD Limited
Onsite Service After Remote Diagnosis edit
Accidental Damage Service None edit
Data Protection Services None edit

   DATA PROTECTION

Keep Your Hard Drive Keep Your Hard Drive, 3 Years edit

   OTHER OPTIONS

Accessories None edit
Docking Solutions (Shipping Separately) None edit

  Also included in this system

The following options are default selections included with your order

 Precision Mobile M6600

 Internal English Backlit Keyboard

 9-cell (97Wh) Lithium Ion Battery

 210W/240W switchable Slim 3P A/C Adapter

 Intel Core i7 vPro Label