-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Singh <hbo...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 00:24:37
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: Re: A question about
Virtualization

That's an eye opener, thanks James. So the client on the server simply
calls the installation binaries that exist on that same server or a shared
folder that could sit on the SAN ? Not having to install applications on
Citirix servers is a MAJOR plus. And as you mentioned, the Citrix Streaming
Profiler is just not a real elegant/easy solution, in my opinion.