That about sums it up. And its all chargeable by the hour :-)

---Blackberried

-----Original Message-----
From: "itli...@imcu.com" <itli...@imcu.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 15:24:31
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: RE: A question about
Virtualization

If I understand the NTSysAdminIssues SLA correctly I have to post (with
passwords in clear text) all firewall, switch, and Active Directory
configurations.

Any financial software with backdoor setup information with super user
access.

For this TigerTeam to properly be able to 'help' me get a 'really' good
configuration.

Does that about sum it up?

I will consider this option....