From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@sfgtrust.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Cisco ASA question

Folks,

I have a new job and they use Cisco ASA firewalls here.  I'm new to Cisco
firewalls so I'm still learning.

Under Remote Access VPN --> AAA/Local User ---> AAA Server groups, I have a few
Windows 2000 servers that are DCs listed here.  Those are going to be retired
and I need to point this to 2008 R2 servers.

Can anyone tell me which roles/features on a Windows 2008 R2 server I need to
install/configure to be used by the ASA?

Thanks,
Tom

or send an email to