From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 12:54 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: windows phone 8

>>> What's the big killer features of Exchange Notes?

Wait for it....
Notetaking!

(Sorry :)

On a serious note, the lack of this has drove our company mad.  We used to get
Notes sync via Good Messaging, but then they dropped it.  ActiveSync STILL
doesn't do it. At this day in age, I find that insane.  Not even Windows Phone
8 fully implemented their own AES protocol?!?  Color me baffled.

For now, until Good brings Notes back to the clients, I've told my user to
stick with Springpad or Evernote for personal notes.

Sam