Mark Minasi has a good one in his latest newsletter:
http://www.minasi.com/newsletters/nws1211.htm

...Tim

From: Guyer, Don [mailto:dgu...@che.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:31 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Window 8 on your PC

Here are 2 reviews that I'm currently perusing through:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2012830/windows-8-the-official-review.html

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/30/windows-8-review/

Regards,

Don Guyer
Catholic Health East - Information Technology
Enterprise Directory & Messaging Services
3805 West Chester Pike, Suite 100, Newtown Square, Pa  19073
email: dgu...@che.org<mailto:dgu...@che.org>
Office:  610.550.3595 | Cell: 610.955.6528 | Fax: 610.271.9440
For immediate assistance, please open a Service Desk ticket or call the
helpdesk @ 610-492-3839.