On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Sam Cayze <sca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dell Premium is the slowest site in the world ...

  I know what you mean, but I suspect Verizon Wireless's web site
could give them a run for their money.  (Or should that be "crawl for
their money"?)

> Amazon invoices are lot easier to read, with better descriptions.  Dell
> products descriptions are usually cryptic on their invoices.  So my
> accounting teams is totally ok with it.

  Yah, Dell invoices are incredibly cryptic.  Just as bad, there's
often no correlation between the order and packing list line items.
You order 1 PC, you get a packing list with 30 line items detailing
every last nut and bolt that went into the PC.  Then the next day you
get a separate shipment with the mouse.

  One thing Amazon can't seem to do is put our Purchase Order number
on their packing slips.

-- Ben