On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Free, Bob <r...@pge.com> wrote:
>>> Dell Premium is the slowest site in the world ...
>> I suspect Verizon Wireless's web site could give them a run for their money.
>
> Concur, I h@te checking my usage but it's a necessary evil for my situation.

  Try administering 30+ mobile devices using it.  When it's not dog
slow, it times out completely, or yields cryptic errors.  No joke, the
following error was already in my clipboard for complaining to our
rep:

        "The action you are taking did not complete successfully due to an
unexpected error."

  I'm getting that on random MDNs right now.

-- Ben