I found this Rishi

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=7&eventno=1870&source=Kerbero
s&phase=1

>From www.Eventid.net

________________________________

From: Rishi Kumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:56 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: PAC Verification failures

Can someone PLEASE tell me what these errors mean?

I am getting SEVERAL PAC Verification failures on two of our servers
which are located at the same site.  The only thing "special" about
these is that one is the PDC Emulator and the other USED to be, the PDC
Emulator, it is now just a DC that will soon be decommissioned.

Error is stated below:

7,ERROR,Kerberos,Tue Feb 05 09:04:38 2008,No User,The kerberos subsystem
encountered a PAC verification failure.   This indicates that the PAC
from the client CRAY$ in realm NATIONALCORP.COM had a PAC which failed
to  verify or was modified.  Contact your system administrator.