Generally speaking, starting a new thread is a good idea, instead of
hijacking an older one. That causes those of us using threading to get
confused.

A PAC verification failure generally means that either the timestamp on a
client is too far outta whack, or it's machine password has expired. If it
isn't one of those two things, it can be much more complicated.

So, start by setting the time and resetting the machine password (if you
don't know how to do that with nltest or netdom, then you can just remove
the machine from the domain and rejoin it).

Regards,

Michael B. Smith

MCSE/Exchange MVP

http://TheEssentialExchange.com