How much time skew are we talking about here?  While MSFT will only
support w32tm accuracy within 1-2 seconds, in practice I have found it
to be stable within a tenth of a second or less, and would not feel
compelled to look into very-high-accuracy NTP clients for regular
non-scientific applications.  Do you have separate systems recording
the timestamps of an incoming call and the creation of a linked
medical record, or are things unreliable even on a single host?

--Steve