From: kz2...@googlemail.com [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 9:40 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Replacement for SteadyState

You could achieve much the same end with Citrix Provisioning Services, except
you'd have the options of personal vDisk as well.

I have to admit I'm not a fan of the DeepFreeze/SteadyState approaches - some
threats don't need to be persistent beyond a reboot to wreak havoc. I'm more
inclined towards good GPOs and app management coupled with maybe PVS and
StrataApps.

Cheers,

JR
Sent from my Blackberry, which may be an antique but delivers email RELIABLY