From: Glen Johnson [mailto:gjohn...@vhcc.edu]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 10:04 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Replacement for SteadyState

No on the student login.  We use a generic account per classroom.
We've talked about moving to a individual student login, but I'm not sure we
need or want that.
For others that have gone that route, how do you handle situations where
students don't logout before they leave.
You either have a locked computer, logged on as said student or if not locked,
then student 2 has access to student 1's account.