I'm more familiar with HPs line of servers.  But in this case, I need a
Dell server that compares well with the DL360 line from HP. Would that be
the Dell 610/620 line?  I need a server for ESXi, nothing crazy fancy, but
spec'd with 2 6-core procs at 80GB memory.   Is the 610/620 line a good
option and equivent to the HP DL360 line?

Also, considering NOT having internal disks and instead running ESXi off
USB stick or something else.  Any suggestions/comments on that?

Thanks