From: jesse-r...@wi.rr.com [mailto:jesse-r...@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 2:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: dell servers

I'm more familiar with HPs line of servers.  But in this case, I need a Dell
server that compares well with the DL360 line from HP. Would that be the Dell
610/620 line?  I need a server for ESXi, nothing crazy fancy, but
spec'd with 2 6-core procs at 80GB memory.   Is the 610/620 line a good
option and equivent to the HP DL360 line?

Also, considering NOT having internal disks and instead running ESXi off USB
stick or something else.  Any suggestions/comments on that?

Thanks

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft(r) Windows(r) and Linux web and application