Thx

I Just read through that thread.

One comment was that you never need to register an internal name on a
certificate....

But it doesn't go into detail as to why.

The other bigger headache (which I understand) is to NOT use an internal
name that will also be used externally.

We only use "company.com" on in the internet.  So if we never use
"company.NET" on the outside, why couldn't/shouldn't I rename the domain
to that?

Thx