The only difference between these two incantations is the '-nodn'
parameter, but the output from the first is, well, stupid.

C:\temp>adfind -b dc=mycompany,dc=com -f "objectcategory=person" -csv
sAMAccountName userAccountControl displayName givenName sn description
title employeeNumber department departmentNumber company streetAddress
l st postalCode physicalDeliveryOffice co telephoneNumber mobile mail
manager

C:\temp>adfind -b dc=mycompany,dc=com -f "objectcategory=person" -csv
-nodn sAMAccountName userAccountControl displayName givenName sn
description title employeeNumber department departmentNumber company
streetAddress l st postalCode physicalDeliveryOffice co
telephoneNumber mobile mail manager

Output from the first one:

"CN=kurt,OU=Users,OU=MycompanyTest,DC=Mycompany,DC=com","512","kurt","kurt","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","101110","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","sAMAccountName","[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]","CN=My
Manager,OU=US,OU=MycompanyUsers,DC=mycompany,DC=com"

Output from the second one:

 PROTECTED]","CN=My
Manager,OU=US,OU=MycompanyUsers,DC=mycompany,DC=com"

How on earth do I fix this output? I know, I can do a search/replace,
but this is pretty silly.

Anyone else run into this?

Kurt