Just to give you an idea of what I saw.

Running VMWARE Server on one box, with IP Chimney enabled.

Dell 2950, 4 gig, Dual Broadcom Net II Nics Teamed, X64 2003

Migrating a existing physical box that was 20 gig took about 1hr30mins.

Doing the same exact image with IP chimney disabled took 20 - 25 mins.

No other changes made.  Duplex, speed are physically set.

The physical box being converted was an older Dell with Intel Pro MT
Gigabit card.

I know it was a big topic so I just thought I would show some real
numbers we saw.

Greg