I've never had an issue with the reliability of RoboCopy. I have used
ScriptLogic's Secure Copy, which I believe is now a Dell product through
the Quest acquisition. Great, product, but I wouldn't say it was more
reliable, just easier to use and had a few specific features that we
liked. One of which was the multi-threaded option. At that time, RoboCopy
didn't have the /MT switch.

YMMV

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com