So his reliability comment was directed more toward robocopy utility
itself. Eluding to the fact that he's seen robocopy copy files that turned
out to be not the same as the original.

We're not doing anything complex. We want to copy some files from source
control and catch deleted files at the same time. So instead of deleting
the entire destination folder and copying new files from source control.
I'm saying it's as simple as robocopy /mir and that's it. That way whatever
file is removed from source control will get removed on the destination
servers as well.