Not sure I agree with that.

"The fee is to ensure that only serious people apply"

If you kept everything else the same, all requirements,tests, labs,
etc.... and lowered the cost to say $5K. What do you think would happen?
Do you really think there would be a huge glut of "paper" MCSM/MCM's out
there that would be able to pass the exams? I highly doubt that. I think
you would just be opening it up to people who are qualified, but can't
currently afford the cost. Not that I'm in that category. Wish I was.

Again just my opinion.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com