I tried telling her after the third time I had to "fix" her computer that she
needed to stop with the really long file and directory names.  When I changed
jobs I knew that she was to shortly have her "computer problem" again and need
to have it fixed. Jon
 From: pa...@mmcwm.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:39:35 -0500
Subject: RE: file limitation error

The path is not that deep so we're starting to wonder if it is the conversion
program that she is running.  Anyway, she said the senior programmer will
examine it on Thursday.   I hope that gets the problem resolved as this has
been an ongoing problem for the last couple of weeks. Jon, I know what you
mean.  I had a user that, when naming a file or folder. would actually write
out the description in a sentence. Sometimes I wonder if I should post a
message on all new computers:  "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."