From: Matthew W. Ross [mailto:mr...@ephrataschools.org]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 11:47 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Zultus VOIP?

> Anyone using them?  Anyone heard things about them?

I've never heard of them. And I have been trying to keep up with various VOIP
phone systems of late...

> We're looking at a rough price of $13K for this.  20 users.  Includes
> phones, switch, 20 install/training hours, hardware, software, etc.
> Does that seem reasonable for 20 users?

That sounds expensive to me, but some of the features you mentioned are unique.
(Especillaly the "Click to Dial" on web pages.) Also I don't know how much of
that cost is the installation/training.

I've been looking at FortiVoice as a much less expensive solution, recently. Of
course, I've been using Shoretel for years, and still recommend them.

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District